Image Map

Friday, December 16, 2011

So close to Christmas!


It is getting so close to Christmas and I am getting so excited! I have finally started my Christmas shopping for my family and I am nowhere close to done. But in the midst of all this Christmas spirit I have been preparing for the big move to college in the mountains! I am also so excited about that but super nervous because I have never been away from my parents for that long and it is going to so super hard. But I will have my best friend so that will make it a little better. But, back to all things Christmas….tomorrow all the Christmas festivities start! All things family and friends mixed with Christmas cheer! And the best part is baking with my grandmother, which just happens to be the best part of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment