Image Map

Monday, December 26, 2011

How was your Christmas?

So Christmas is over now and things are getting back to normal for me. I received some gifts from Santa again this year because I have been good I suppose (: He brought me an awesome new Nikon camera that I absolutely adore and a ton of socks! My parents and grandparents got me a Bauble Lulu bracelet with a few charms, clothes, money, scarves and also some movies. I am so thankful for all my parents have done for me this year and I love them dearly!


 
Now it is time to start packing since I move into my new apartment on Thursday OF THIS WEEK!! And I have packed one box so far…yeah I am a little behind. But, then I will super ready to bring in the New Year and start a new yearly to do list. I am mostly excited to pick out the outfit that I will be wearing and it might even call for a shopping trip!
 
How was your Christmas?

3 comments:

  1. Santa was especially good to me this year!! I kind of wish I'd asked for a camera, so that might have to be on my birthday wishlist. I wish I had to find an outfit for NYE! We're driving eight hours to ATL for my brothers football game and it's that night! Boo hiss!! Unfortunately, I don't think glitter is appropriate football game attire..thanks for following my blog! Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new Nikon. I have one and don't use it very well. Your new bracelet is very pretty. Looks like you had a great holiday!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete