Image Map

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do you celebrate the Holidays?


Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

Today’s topic is how do you celebrate the holidays? On the eve of Christmas eve we always attend out church’s Christmas play. Then on Christmas eve we have a dinner with my mother’s side of the family and we play games until the wee hours of the morning. Then Christmas morning we have breakfast with my dad’s brother and his girlfriend, and my mother’s parents. Then we all exchange gifts. Pretty much my Christmas consists of family and just being together! Which I love!  


How do you celebrate the Holidays?

2 comments:

  1. Christmas eve is spent at Church, and then my mom always makes wild rice soup and we open one present (always new christmas pjs)! We then watch either its a wonderful life or miracle on 34th street, and read Twas the Night Before Christmas!

    Christmas is spent eating, opening presents and being with Family!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is all about spending time with family in my house, too! We go to a candle-lit service on Christmas eve, and then we all have breakfast together on Christmas morning, open our gifts, and spend the day together just hanging out. Then, my mom's family comes over for Christmas dinner and it's so much fun!

    P.S. Thanks so much for the follow! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete