Image Map

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's a Marley Lilly Kind of Season!

It is Wednesday and only two days until the weekend….this girl right here could not be happier! Especially because Friday at 9:51 am my spring break will start! Even though I am doing…nothing…for spring break I still have spring fever real bad and can’t wait until it gets warm outside.  Back in December I came across the Monogrammed Derby Hat over at MarleyLilly and fell in love with it!

I have had my eye on this thing for some time now….okay who am I kidding I have had an eye on everything in the store for some time now.  Here are some of my favorite items….

Monogrammed Filigree Necklace
 Monogrammed Bathing Suit Bandeau Tube Top


Design Your Own - Pashmina Scarf





Head on over to MarleyLilly and check out all her new thing!

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you!! I can't wait for Spring Break. That bandeau is so fabulous--LOVE all of it!

    ReplyDelete