Image Map

Friday, January 20, 2012

TGIF!

Today has been one weird feeling day! Last night my roommate and I went to eat Japanese because I love it and miss eating at the one back home. So we found this place that looked clean and a lot of people were at and we also googled it just to check the reviews (: and yes it was pretty good, just not like the one back home. But early this morning I woke up and felt absolutely terrible, and didn’t know what it could possibly have been. Then it came to me! I had food poising!! So typical me called the mother and gave her my symptoms and she confirmed what I was thinking (mother ALWAYS knows best). Worst feeling ever! So I sucked it up and ended up going to class looking a hot mess and felling like one to! And the worst part was that I really wanted to attend a work out class at 1 today but I just don’t feel up to it right now. But, it is finally the weekend and I am going to spend it in the bed until I feel better. Hope your Friday is turning out better than mine has!
Also check out this awesome giveaway over at His Diamond and Mine.  
What are ya'lls plans for this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. You should try Makoto's, it is usually really good. Hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete