Image Map

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
 
 
Hey y'all! It's time for Sunday Social!!

 
1. What is the best New Years Eve you've ever had?
I would have to say NYE 2011 because it really sparked the relationship between me and my boyfriend! It was so perfect and I love everything about him!
 
2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
Just a little get together with some friends, we are keeping it very casual and fun!
 
3. Name a book we should all read come January?
Sloppy First, Second Helpings, Charmed Thirds, and Fourth Comings. Yes, it has taken me a whole year to read this series but it is a trip! They are so girly and funny. Worth the read!
 
4. What are your new years resolutions?
This year I am making REALISTIC resolutions...
1. Eat healthier
2. Some form of exercise daily
3. Lose 30 pounds by December 31st
4. Work on building my thirty-one team
5. Blog at least twice a week!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment