Image Map

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Favorite Holiday Tradition


Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge
 
It is day number 2 in the holiday challenge! Today is Favorite Holiday Tradition Now or Old. My family has a ton of traditions. But my favorite one is the day after Thanksgiving we go get a tree and we spend the day decorating all throughout the house as a family! My second favorite tradition is on Christmas morning we invite my grandparents, aunts, and uncles over and we have a big Christmas morning breakfast! I love Christmas and all the family that I get to be around!

Here are some pictures from this years Christmas decorating fun!
(sorry the picture quality is so terrible I had to use my phone)

Our tree (: me and my sister made ornaments this year for it!

Our stockings!

My mothers masterpiece! She only changed the table cloth 6 different times (:

I just love christmas time!


What are you Holiday Traditions?

1 comment:

  1. I love the monogram on the door! SO classic and festive all at the same time! Thanks for swinging by my blog!

    ReplyDelete